Julie Montagu was recently named one of the Top 10 Holistic Health Icons in the world, she is one of London's top yoga teachers (her Triyoga classes are always sell-outs) and she's a qualified plant-based nutritionist, she has 3 best selling cookbooks. She also has 4 children and more energy than anyone I've ever met. So chatting to Julie about my 2 passions; motherhood and wellbeing was a dream come true!
What we cover in this episode:
- How Julie found yoga during her maternity leave and why her family were so supportive
- Julie's husbands' struggle with prescription drugs and what she did about it
- Self-care for busy mums
- How to make healthy eating a part of family life
- Her go-to tools and practices
- Julie reveals her new book, Recharge a Year of Self Care to focus on you
I hope you enjoy the episode and if you did, please leave a review on I-tunes, comment on Instagram or below.