Louise Chunn is the founder Welldoing.org and the editor of Planet Mindful.
Louise founded the therapy platform Welldoing.org which matches people with therapists best-suited to their needs when she was 57. Having previously spent 25 years editing some of the UK’s top women’s magazines including Psychologies, Louise is now pioneering a new wave of mindfulness magazines. Planet Mindful is a bi-monthly print magazine which supports positive mental health.
We chat about:
- Becoming a tech entrepreneur at 57
- Her reflections on modern parenting and her own early experiences of motherhood
- The dangers of modern technology
- Thinking for the long run
- The gift she'd give to all mothers