This week I was honoured to be joined by Amelia Freer, who many of you may be familiar with already. Amelia is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, best-selling author of three books - the latest being the beautiful ‘Nourish & Glow: The 10 Day Plan’ and a Mum to her one year old daughter.
- Amelia’s difficult journey to becoming pregnant with her daughter
- Her approach to nutrition and diet, and how she came to it. She shares her relationship with food and how going to see a Nutritional Therapist set her on the path that led her to where she is today.
- Whether she has managed to put herself at the top as a priority since becoming a Mum, and why we should do this.
- How she has managed to overcome the difficulties of working whilst being a Mum to a young daughter.
- How her nutrition and diet have changed since becoming a Mum.
Follow Amelia on Instagram @ameliafreer
Amelia’s latest book ‘Nourish & Glow: The 10 Day Plan’ (2017) is available on Amazon
Her website is ameliafreer.com
4:30 What Amelia does and her journey into motherhood
08:25 Amelia’s experience of pregnancy
9:07 Food cravings during pregnancy
13:45 Her journey to forming her nutritional outlook and the history of her relationship with food
18:23 The Positive Nutrition Pyramid
22:00 Putting yourself first
26:45 The importance of talking about the realities of being an early Mum
30:30 Work and Motherhood; how Amelia structures her time
38:20 How has Amelia’s diet changed since becoming a Mum
44:58 If you could give one gift to all the Mums in the World, what would it be and why?