This week I'm chatting to the wonderful Emma Mills.
Emma is a meditation teacher and the creator of emmamillslondon.com. She is the mindfulness expert on the board of advisers at luxury brand, Neom Organics, and has contributed to the Telegraph, Lonely Planet, City AM, the Irish Enquirer, Amnesty International, MIND, Red Magazine and Cosmopolitan.
She has a private practice in central London, as well as in the Midlands. She holds events and meetings across the UK.
- How she got started
- Her unique definition of meditation
- Not planning and going with the flow
- Why being curious is our secret weapon
- How she uses affirmations and mantras
- Her meditation tips for busy mums