This week I chat to the wonderful Lizzie King, from Lizzie Loves Healthy. Lizzie is an author, nutritional health coach, food writer and mum of 3. If you've ever been confused by the sugar debate, worried about fussy eaters or need some healthy snack inspiration...then this one is for you.
Lizzie was a joy to talk to, not only is she highly knowledgeable she's also practical and down to earth. As a mum of 3, she knows how to manage busy mum life with healthy eating for the whole family.
We chat about:
- How she started
- Sugar - what to avoid and how
- Easy, healthy snacks to replace the junk
- Fussy eaters and how to introduce new foods
- Her amazing health hacks (cherry and charcoal!)
- The one thing she'd give to all the mums in the world
Hope you enjoy the episode. If you did, please share it and rate us on i tunes, it really does make a difference.