Clemmie Telford is a mum of 3, creative strategist and blogger. She started her incredibly popular blog, Mother of All Lists during her second maternity leave.
What we cover
- How she manages to stay present with three children to be the best mum she can be, and her ‘no phone’ rule
- How Clemmie found her recovery period from her third child
- Why couples’ therapy is so important
- Clemmie talks openly on her own struggles with anxiety, including those surrounding birth
and being a mum.
- What Clemmie has learnt about herself through parenting
Clemmie’s blog, a collection of lists about parenting and beyond, can be found at: