Christine Armstrong is the Author of ‘The Mother of All Jobs: How to Have Children and a Career and Stay Sane (ish)’, which has immediately had a huge impact on the Motherhood and career conversation. She is a mum of 3, Contributing Editor to Management Today and also a co-founder of a communications consultancy.
Her message is clear; if you’re struggling with working and motherhood you’re not alone and it’s not your fault. We have an honest, practical and at times funny discussion on this topic which is
at the heart of so many of our lives and yet often goes unspoken.
- The reality of working and motherhood
- We discuss why it is the system fundamentally failing and not us as mothers.
- What needs to change; how society has shifted, but the systems in place for childcare and education for children aren’t meeting our needs.
- Who the happiest people are in the modern system of work and parenting. Learn why those that aren’t in fixed patterns and are flexible are the most happy.
- How to live a life with competing demands and practical solutions.
Christine’s book is available on Amazon ‘The Mother of All Jobs: How to Have Children and a Career
and Stay Sane(ish)’
Christine is active on Twitter: @CArmstrongLDN