Emma is a fertility and women’s health expert, registered acupuncturist, founder of Emma Cannon clinic and author of five books and a TedX speaker.
Emma is celebrating 25 years of practice this year and we chat about:
- What has changed in wellbeing and women's health in the past 25 years
- Is it wellness or illness - why we need to be more discerning
- Her path to women's health from working in the oil industry
- How she parents her daughters
- Her recovery from people pleasing and not feeling good enough
- The one gift she would give all mothers
Enter MOTHERKIND20 to receive 20% off Emma's Fertile Woman 4 Week plan
This episode is kindly supported by Peppy - www.peppy.health/
Use code Peppy20 for 20% off your first service.