This episode features Lucy Sheridan, who is the world’s only comparison coach.
Lucy has been featured in The Times, Grazia, Stella Magazine and even Oprah’s Lifeclass. She is also co-creator of #HigherSelfie, the spiritual lifestyle brand and co-author of the book of the same name.
Lucy really does walk her talk so check out her Instagram for a healthy dose of reality amongst your feed.
What we cover in the episode:
- Lucy's own struggles with comparison
- Why we're particularly prone to comparison as mum's
- How to own our power and get out of comparison
- Making new mum friends with ease and confidence
- Navigating the new dynamic in family relationships after having a baby
- Managing our energy - knowing when to say no
- What our comparison can teach us
- Practical tips for overcoming comparison
I hope you enjoyed the episode. If you did please leave a review on itunes.