Suzy Reading is a mum of 2, a Chartered Psychologist specialising in wellbeing, stress management and self-care. Suzy is a contributing editor for Psychologies Magazine and the Psychology Expert for wellbeing brand Neom Organics. She is also incredibly wise and gentle.
I loved our chat and it got me thinking about my own self-care practices and how important it is as a mum that I keep myself topped up, not just doing this stuff when I’m already on the floor.
Keep an eye out for Suzy's first book - The Self Care Revolution which will be released in December 2017.
What we cover in this episode:
- Suzy's definition of self care
- How to make self-care work for each of us as individuals
- Suzy's journey into specialising in self care
- Mum guilt and what we can do about it
- When self care becomes stressful
- Practical self care tips for busy mums
- Her unique 'vitality wheel' approach
Hope you enjoy the episode -if you did please leave a review on itunes.